My 30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with recently
(Read more about the 30-Day Challenge)


As unexpected as it may sound, this day's challenge kept my brain thinking all day long to find something suitable enough for it to call achieved. Among all the people that I shared feelings, problems, advice with, among all the closest to my heart, among all the friends and family, I chose Georges, that tiny smiling creature who's oh so younger than me. Why? Simply because the challenge explicitly specified "recently", which made things a lot easier for me.

Actually it was yesterday at night that I met him, and we stayed for more than one and a half hours discussing my issues and a recent story he went through. Although I showed so much opposition and rejection to his advice, in fact his words were true and honest, it was me that was fragile and weak preventing myself from fixing my problems. Please welcome, Georges Rattel, the genius of this millenium.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes