Those Walk Among Us - Part 1


Because expressing how dumb that
was in words just doesn't work
This is a series of really hilarious, yet inspiring posts and short stories we encounter on a daily basis. While some of us are getting blinder each and every day, we simply can't disregard the inevitable stupidity of some of us. Let's face it, we've been ALL there before. Have a blast people, here it comes.

Disclaimer: The "Those walk among us" series are not my work in any way, nor did I ever put any effort in creating the ideas and examples they emphasize. Enjoy!


"The Fridge"

Some  guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get  rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard  and hung a Sign on it saying: 'Free to good  home. You want it, you take it.' For three days  the fridge sat there without anyone looking  twice. He eventually decided that people were  too mistrustful of this deal. So he changed the  sign to read: 'Fridge for sale $50.' The  next day someone stole it!

They walk among us!

"Dead Bird"

One  day I was walking down the beach with some  friends when someone shouted... 'Look at that dead bird!' Someone looked up at the sky and  said...'where?'

They walk among us!

"In the Trunk"

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car which is designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the car trunk..

They walk among us!

"Customer Service"

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area and went to the lost luggage office and reported the loss. The woman there smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained  professional and said I was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me, 'Has your plane arrived yet?'... (I work with professionals like this.)

They walk among us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes