New Layout

I'm taking a break from thoughtful topics, and writing only for the sake of writing. For my loyal readers, you might have noticed already the new layout. The most valuable up to this moment is the Bucket List Page where I recently decided to share some of my most private aspirations. The bucket list, or othwise known as "Things to do before I die" list, is already written in my diaries, originally a few items, now having 107 of them, number is still growing. Looking back at the first few items in the Bucket List, one can only sarcastically smile noticing how much has he grown.

Other pages apparently having their names inside quotes, are in fact search results for the mentioned topic. "Photography" for example brings you all posts where I emphasized the essence of photography... Enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes