For the sake of Tripoli...

I never begged my whole life, only this one time: I beg you people, do whatever you can, whatever prayer you know of. Keep on wishing for hope and peace. Ask your god to have mercy on those little, those screaming women over the bodies of their murdered martyrs. Pray to your Buddha, your Christ, your Star your Idol, let's all gather prayers around the world for the sake of my old town, my dearest Tripoli...

I still cannot believe the streets I once had some juice in and bumped into people, the streets that were always bugging my ears with their loud noise, those streets where all Tripolitans go for a walk, are now filled with the dreadful sound of tanks and bullets :"(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes