A Graveyard for Buses

I might have committed what's thought of to be against familial manners. And yes I admit, the scene was too attractive to accompany my out-of-surgery brother, and will never regret sending him alone in that cab, only for knowing that if I went back home, I would never have the same chance to take some historical photos.

The scene was already there, also the freezing cold was chilling down my spine and fingers. Within seconds my camera was fixed on that tripod and started snapping over 100 photos for the same scene. The main masterpiece was creating that High Dynamic Range photo out of 29 shots taken of different exposures.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes